DEADLINE: April 21, 2018.
In an effort to help a new generation meet their educational costs, Long Island Attorney Ronald D. Weiss is having a College Scholarship Contest
Mr. Weiss is pleased to announce that he is offering incoming and existing college students an opportunity to win a $2,500 college scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in a college or university or planning to enroll as a freshman for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- If under 18, have the permission of your parent or guardian to apply.
To apply, applicants must submit an essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21, 2018
, on the following topic.
" - An effective way of determining eligibility for a bankruptcy filing
Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (.Doc or .Docx format) and should be between 500 and 1,000 words.
The following factors will be considered in determining the winner:
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues raised
- Quality of writing
- The applicant's demonstrated potential for success in a field related to law
The winner of the 2018 scholarship contest shall be notified by e-mail by May 12, 2018. All decisions are final and are subject to the discretion of Mr. Weiss.
For full information about the Scholarship, visit http://www.ny-bankruptcy.com/scholarship