Online application must be completed and submitted by July 31, 2017.
Cantor Crane Personal Injury Lawyers understand and appreciate the importance that a solid education can factor in the future of successfull college students and the difficulties of obtaining a college degree because of increasing costs of tuition, text books, and the everyday necessities of life. To make a college education more affordable, and to help spread awareness about Driving Under the Influence and Distracted Driving, the Arizona law firm is offering a $1,000 student scholarship
to help current, or soon-to-be students ease the burden of higher education costs.
Applicants for the 2017 Cantor Crane Personal Injury Lawyer College Scholarship must meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Must fill out the "*Required" form fields (see link to form under "Scholarship Qualifications and Required Form" below).
- Must be currently attending this semester or applying to attend for an upcoming semester during the same calendar year as this Scholarship to a domestic U.S. based college or university.
- Your full name, address, phone and email address must be submitted.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Upon receipt of submission, our staff will review the information and confirm eligibility.
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION AND AWARD
Scholarship funds may be used for school tuition at a college or university. The applicant is not required to be enrolled in an educational program at the time of his/her application. The winner will have one year from the date of the award to provide a tuition invoice from the school of their choice. A check for $1,000 will then be sent to the educational institution.
SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED FORM
For full information about the Scholarship and to complete and submit the required form, click here
. Each applicant may only submit one entry, and Cantor Crane reserves the right to disqualify duplicate entries.
The online application must be completed and submitted no later than July 31, 2017
. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. Hold on to that confirmation email for your records.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Questions concerning the scholarship program or the application process should be directed, preferable by email to email@example.com