July 1 of the year for which the application is made
Patrick Malone & Associates is offering two (2) scholarships of $5,000 each to law students committed to a career representing individuals, Patrick Malone & Associates's "Representing Real People" Scholarship is intended to make a dent in the high cost of law school for students who want to represent individuals, to make it a little easier to choose such a career path. One of the two scholarships being offered is designated for students attending law school in or near the District of Columbia, their firm's home base. The second scholarship can be used at any law school in the United States.
- Recipient must be accepted at an accredited United States law school and plan to attend in the fall of the year of application.
- Recipient must intend to pursue a legal career representing individuals, especially those of limited financial means.
- Interested applicants should download an application form here and fill it out completely.
- Submit completed form by July 1 to PM&A at the address shown on the form, along with the following.
- Personal essay
- Proof of acceptance to or current attendance at a United States accredited law school
- Official transcript for all completed terms in law school up to date of application
- Official complete transcript for all undergraduate college attendance
For more information, including what legal career paths qualify, click here