May 31, 2017.
The 2017 Empowering Women in Law Scholarship is offered by the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., owned by a well-known Philadelphia car accident lawyer, Edith A. Pearce, a highly sought after trial attorney who's appeared on numerous television programs and received a number of prestigious awards.
This scholarship is judged and awarded primarily on academic achievement, school and community activities, and demonstrated leadership abilities. However, financial need will also be given some consideration.
- The applicant must be a current female law student.
- Applicant will have successfully completed at least one semester of law school but will not yet have graduated by fall semester of 2017.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A transcript must be attached for application to be considered.
- An unopened copy of transcripts, sent from the applicant's most recent law school will be required from finalists before award is presented.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
This annual scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded at the beginning of the fall semester (2017).
INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
For more information about this scholarship, the requirements and how to apply, please visit http://thepearcelawfirm.com/empowering-women-scholarship/
The scholarship application must be submitted in full by May 31, 2017.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.